Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Elder Benner Got Transferred

Hey Everybody!

Sorry I wasn't able to write yesterday. We had a busy day because Elder Benner got transferred! He is now in Santa Cruz like 2 blocks from the beach and will probably be there for the rest of his mission. My new companion is Elder Fuller, and I really like him so far. He is a really good, hard working missionary. He is from Wisconsin most recently, but his dad is in the military so he moved all over. He is really great so far. Its been kind of hard for me because for some reason I haven't been able to learn my area very well yet, but I'm learning.

Kennan is doing great. He is going to fast this week for answers to his questions and is going to watch General Conference to seek them! Im really excited. We are going to watch the Sunday sessions with him at the bolz's house. I can't wait for that, its gonna be so cool! Then we will be going to the temple next week as a mission, and I am way excited for that! Well we have a ton of stuff to do today so I have to take off, but I would love to hear from you all soon. I love you all and hope you are well! Have a great day!

Love,
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold

No comments:

Post a Comment