Monday, March 12, 2012

Kennan is just super awesome!

Hey Everybody!
Sorry that my headings aren't as creative as Greg's, I'm just kind of boring that way. But I do have a lot to tell you. First off, things with Kennan are going great! He is about half way through the Doctrine and Covenants and loves it. I'm not sure exactly what his hang up is on getting baptized. He says its that he doesn't really feel that he has his own testimony about it all yet, but he even says that it is getting close. I think it won't be too long before he decides to be baptized. A little background on him, he is unmarried and has no kids. He is about 30 and is an electronic engineer. He had "the brain cancer" as he calls it. He finished chemo about 6 months ago and is now cancer free. He is just super awesome, that's about all I can say about him.
So on Satruday morning when I woke up, my right ear was clogged with ear wax, but when I started to clean it out it started to hurt really bad so I called the Medical Advisor and I have a doctors appointment today to find out if something is wrong or not. Its been really annoying because I 'hear anything out of my right ear, and I always have to ask people to repeat themselves. But I'm pretty sure its nothing serious. Probablly the worst thing it could be is I ruptured my eardrum, but it hasn't bled at all so I dont think its even that bad. Sister Abrahms just wants me to go to the doctor just to be sure.
Mom, thank you so much for the packages you sent me, I got them on Wednesday and the mangos lasted clear till Sunday. But you just told me that Joseph wore my shoes, you didn't tell me that he destroyed them. But its okay, that's not really a big deal. The reason that I wanted them is because there is a missionary in my district that doesn't have any basketball shoe,s and he was looking for a cheap pair to buy so I just gave him mine and asked you for my other ones. But thank you for that. I love you all and hope you all are well!
Love,
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold
(written 2/21/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment