Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Elder Perry is Coming!

Hey Everybody!
So to answer your question about email on Mondays, we have been going on Tuesdays because the library that's in our area is closed for remodeling, and the closest one is way out of our area and there just aren't enough hours in the day to spend an hour each way traveling since we don't have the car on Mondays so we are just doing it on Tuesday for now. I might get one on Mondays occasionally if the elders we share the car with are willing to give us a ride. 
Something awesome is happening in about an hour today! Elder Perry is coming to speak to our mission! I'm super excited to go and hear that. Its gonna be way cool. We aren't sure what he is going to talk about, but I'm sure it will be awesome! When we met with Kennan last week we were just talking and he asked us what he would need to change in his life in order to be baptized! That was super awesome. We just talked about the word of wisdom and he said well I like my morning coffee and my evening cocktail, but if I decide this is true, I'll do what I need to! We are so excited and I know that he really felt the spirit at church on Sunday so I really think that when we invite him again to be baptized on Thursday he will say yes and accept a date. 
There is also some kind of bad news. The less active lady we were meeting with, Linda was sick a couple weeks ago and didn't come to church and was pretty upset when no body called or anything to see where she was. We had stopped by the Saturday before and we knew she was sick so we didn't try to find a ride for her because she told us she wasn't coming. She doesn't remember us stopping by and doesn't believe that we did so she is pretty upset and dodging us now. Anyway, that's pretty much all I have for news this week, but I love you all and hope that you all are doing well! Hope to hear from you all soon!
Love,
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold
P.S. Jeff went to the Ballet!!! What a wuss!!!!
(Letter written 3/6/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment