Friday, January 13, 2012

Letter to Dad

Hey Dad,
 
Yea, Elder Benner and I have been working really hard! We just picked up 3 new investigators this week and I'll talk more about them in my letter to everyone. I just wanted to write you a letter saying thank you for everything you are doing and all of the support you are giving me. 300 dollars will be perfect for a bike, lock and helmet. Elder Benner and I have been going around to the bike shops and one of the guys told me that during the first week of January he thinks he can work something out to get me a good bike, helmet, and lock for about 290. And the bike is pretty nice. Its a light road bike which would be good for lots of riding but its a brand and look that doesn't get stolen very often. Plus the lock is really nice that he is gonna get me. So I'll be all set for that. Thank you so much for doing that for me and also for writing me every week. I love hearing from you, and I really value the advice that you give me and please feel free to give me advice on anything that you feel like you can. Anyways, thanks for all you do, I really appreciate and love you and am excited to skype with you on Sunday!
 
Love,
Elder Spencer Harbold

No comments:

Post a Comment