Friday, January 13, 2012

Priesthood Power

Hey Guys!
Mom, I'm sorry that my letters have been a day late the last 2 weeks, all the libraries were closed because of the day after Christmas and the day after New Years. We are asked to not do email at member's houses, just in public places like the library or the apple store which were all closed or out of our area so it just wasn't an option yesterday.
Anyway, it's been awesome here. We are finding some more less actives to teach and they are awesome! There is this guy we just barely taught like 30 minutes ago who is less active, hasn't been to church in about 4 years, but asked us if we could give him a blessing today because tomorrow he is going in for a shoulder surgery. The doctors aren't exactly sure what's wrong so they are not quite sure if they are going to be able to fix it so he has been really scared about it because he might never have full use of his shoulder. He asked me to give him the blessing and it was awesome! It was really cool to be able to have the spirit speak comfort to him through me. He feels a little bit better about it but is still nervous.
Other than that not a whole lot is going on. I did get my bike and really like it. Riding around here is pretty easy. There arent any hills and people try to not hit you and give you plenty of space so its good.
 Thank you all for your support and your prayers! I try to remember you all in my prayers as well.
Love you all!
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold
(written 1/3/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment