Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loving Every Second Of It!

Nov. 3, 2011

Dear Mom, Dad, and Joseph,

My first 2 days have gone great! My companion is Elder Johnson from Orderville, UT, and he is awesome. He just turned 26. He has been working really hard to be able to come and is really excited to be here. He is also going to San Jose along with our roommates Elder Carpenter and Lewenilovo (Lemon) and they are awesome as well. They all love the gospel and are very excited to be here. How are all of you doing? It’s been so long since I’ve seen all of you.

Now I would like to talk for just a minute about music. I would really appreciate if you could get me two Jon Schmidt CD’s called Hymns Without Words and Winter Serenade. Then those two Not Your Mother’s LDS Music CD’s that are in my room somewhere. And anything else you want to throw in would be awesome.

So I can write E-mail here so I will start that on Wednesday which is my P-Day. Mom, what E-mail address do you want me to send it to? Until you tell me otherwise I’ll just send it to karen@fugal.net. Also, don’t be surprised if you get E-mails from my friends asking about my blog. If you don’t want me to give them your E-mail then tell me and I won’t, but I’m sure you’ll be ok with it because you rock!

Anyways, I’m working hard and studying hard and learning hard and loving every second of it! Thank you all so much for your love and helping me become the man I am now. I love you all so much! I hope to hear from you all soon!

Love,

Elder Spencer Grant Harbold

No comments:

Post a Comment