Monday, February 6, 2012

Look Harder and Rely on the Lord

Hey Everybody!
 
Things have been pretty good this last week. We have been able to teach a lot of less active families in the ward so its been really great. I just wish we had some real good investigators. We just can't seem to find any good investigators to teach. We do have a baptizimal date for July 7. The reason it's so far away is because thats when he is going to marry his girlfriend that he is living with (who is a less active member of the church.) But we have been really working hard and trying to find people to teach, and I'm sure they are there, we just need to look harder and rely on the Lord. I'm sorry but I don't really have a lot to write about today, its been a pretty routine week, nothing really special happened. But I love you all and really appreciate all of your support, prayers, and letters. I love you all and hope that you have a great week!
 
Love,
 
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold
(written 1/23/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment