Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

Hey Everybody!
How are you all doing? Sorry my letter is late again, yesterday we had a 6 and a half hour zone conference and went straight to an Easter concert at the Stanford Memorial Church. That was super awesome! We took Kennan with us, and it was just great. President Watkins spoke and it was kind of a music and the spoken word thing. It was just great. And ya transfers are a week before Mothers Day, and I don't know if I'm gonna be getting transferred or not, but I probably will be. Hopefully I will still be able to skype with you. But I have a super awesome mothers day present that I will send to you, but its gonna be a few days late. Sorry. And thank you so much for the package, its awesome! Joseph, I would have enjoyed those pictures more if you weren't wearing my shorts and my shirt. Please, please, please don't destroy them so that I have something to wear when I come home. Kennan is doing super well still. We talked about baptism, and we finally got him to tell us what his concern is and its the temple. He loves the idea of a holy place where you can worship with the most devout members of your faith, but he doesn't understand the need for the ordinances. So we are working on that. Any advice? Well that's all I have for now, I love you all and hope to hear from you all soon!
Love,
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold
(Letter written 4/11/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment