Monday, December 12, 2011

Harbold...do you have an older brother named Jeff?

Hey Everybody!

I hope you all are doing well. I've had a few experiences this last week. The first one is that Elder Benner and I had two referrals from the church. One wanted a Book of Mormon, but when we took it to him he just said he was using it for an english paper, so he didn't want to set up a time for us to go back. We left him with our number so that if he has any questions for us he can call us. I hope that he feels the spirit while he is reading out of the Book of Mormon and calls us, but it didn't sound like he was interested in religion at all. There was another guy named Joe who wanted a Restoration DVD. His friend asked him if she could put his name down for one at the Oakland Temple and he said yes. We have our first teaching appointment set up with him tomorrow at 6 so I'm really hoping that this one will be good.

I don't have a lot of time today but I do have something cool to tell you guys. At BYU Jeff had a roommate named Chris Jones who is in my ward, and I went out on splits with him last Wednesday night. It was really funny, I introduced myself to him and he said, "Harbold, do you have an older brother named Jeff?" Of course I do and he told me that they were roommates. It was really funny. He and his wife Brittany are really cool. But anyway, thats all I have time for tonight, I hope to hear from you all soon!

Elder Spencer Grant Harbold

No comments:

Post a Comment