Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Get To Meet Kennan!

Hey Everybody!
How are you all doing? Things are going well here. We just got back from a hike and picnic with the zone. That was way fun. And we have played some basketball this morning so that was way fun too. And tonight we get to go to the Thomas' so I'm pretty excited for that.
Its been a really good week this week. We just got a new investigator named Grey Davis. He is a guy that was there when we went to help someone move because he is the friend of the member that wanted us to help someone move. Then he came to church last week and this week and he taught him the restoration on Wednesday and he loved it! He said that 80 percent of the truth isn't enough for him, he needs it all. And he totally agrees with the idea of the great apostasy so he is reading the Book of Mormon this week and we are gonna meet again this Wednesday and invite him to be baptized. I'm really excited about him.
And you guys know about Kennan. I am so excited for you guys! He does have a few pictures of me and him and also Elder Fuller and I think there is also a picture of Grey on there too. He is the big darker guy in the grey suit. But we talked to him about baptism last week but he said that he was going to take his time investigating and stuff but we are going to get him a calling in the ward and keep him active and everything. He is going to be baptized. Its just a matter of time.
Mom that letter was so weird. Did Kennan tell you to say all that stuff because that all sounds exactly like him. But I laughed so thanks. I'm having a great birthday, thanks so much for the package and everything it came on Saturday but I wasn't home to sign for it so I didn't get it until this morning. But thank you so much, I cant wait for my cheesecake tonight!
Well I love you all and seriously I am so so excited for you guys to meet Kennan, he is like the coolest person ever. You will all love him. Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Spencer Grant Harbold
(Letter written 4/30/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment